IQTester IQTester

Not bad...

But it's also nothing official. The content of the questions is pretty standard for an I.Q. test, however the number of questions and from what I can tell, the scoring system are just a bit off.

To comment on a previous review(MuffinDX), time is most certainly a factor in determining the final score. That is the case with any standard I.Q. test, and if you truly picked random answers, it just means this particular test needs some work in that area. I myself got all 20 questions correct and scored a 147.

DemiseAnimation responds:

You cant get questions "correct" as such.
You combine styles of learning by answering them in different ways, and it accumulates to your IQ score.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Brilliant!

Clever, hilarious, entertaining, fun, etc. etc. etc.
Best flash game I've ever played.

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

'Simply' Amazing

It's been a while since I've played such a simple game that was this impressive. I find the concept to be very impressive and unique and it was all tied together very well.

Everything Is Robot Everything Is Robot

Still needs work

Obviously the graphics leave something to be desired, but I guess if the gameplay is good enough that won't always matter.

Perhaps I missed something, but after beating the game once, I noticed the "Pearl in the rough" medal failed to register(it was the last completed 'quest'). And secondly, after playing the game once more and obtaining $37 and completing all the little 'quest,' it seems I cannot buy the robot.

There were a lot of other little things like how the GUI acts in some cases/areas and once while in the cave the graphics seemed to go haywire, but it's still mostly playable and I have to admit I enjoyed parts.