STWPT- Photoshoped STWPT- Photoshoped

This review is photoshoped

Not sure why there are so many negative reviews...
The concept was great, the set up was great and I found there was a sufficient amount of 'lol-moments' in the song/video.
And yes everyone, I see this user did not do the music and voice acting, however, the video fits just fine and I think it's an award worth work.

SirReginald responds:

Thank you, sir!

IQTester IQTester

Not bad...

But it's also nothing official. The content of the questions is pretty standard for an I.Q. test, however the number of questions and from what I can tell, the scoring system are just a bit off.

To comment on a previous review(MuffinDX), time is most certainly a factor in determining the final score. That is the case with any standard I.Q. test, and if you truly picked random answers, it just means this particular test needs some work in that area. I myself got all 20 questions correct and scored a 147.

DemiseAnimation responds:

You cant get questions "correct" as such.
You combine styles of learning by answering them in different ways, and it accumulates to your IQ score.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Brilliant!

Clever, hilarious, entertaining, fun, etc. etc. etc.
Best flash game I've ever played.

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

'Simply' Amazing

It's been a while since I've played such a simple game that was this impressive. I find the concept to be very impressive and unique and it was all tied together very well.

ZUK - Flying Machine OST ZUK - Flying Machine OST

Beautifully Written

It was light, playful, soothing, relaxing and flowed very well.
The name suits the song very well, but I can see this being very flexible due to its playful feel.

I always appreciate a well written classical piece, bravo.

piano vs buzz (v1.0) piano vs buzz (v1.0)

A bit lacking

I'll first say, it's a very good start, but if I were to analyze the entire song it seems it is nothing but a series of different lead lines/melodies, some with a drum track, others without. So basically, minus the drums, on a keyboard the song could be played with just one hand.

You are looking for ways to improve, and keep in mind this is only my opinion, but I think the song could use at the least, bass lines and also I think adding some backing chords couldn't hurt. Nothing loud or too noticable, but I think it could go a long way.

I also can't help but ask what program you used. I'm not really a big fan of the retro sounds, but it all depends on what you were going for.